Let me keep it simple

Sunday 10 May 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUM


There comes a time in one's life when s/he has to give thanks to the one who gave you life. Obviously, mothers day is that day many usually realize that, 'Oh! It's mothers day and  I need to tell he something.'

Since my dear mother is still alive, I usually ensure I remember her with a message because we usually never talk much. But when she is in town, we gibber a lot. She is a real African woman. She never fears to express her mind and her irk.

However, time has made her more diplomatic. Every of my cousins, uncles, aunts and who else neighbours, knew she was a no go zone.
Share:

RECENT POST

Let's Try Again

You are enveloped in the comfort of your bed; the ebbs and flows of a neon-pink vision dance in the darkness behind your closed eyes. How th...