Let me keep it simple

Thursday 14 May 2015

SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONNED


I am still zetetic. Yes, till then, I have not yet got a good enough tale to recount. Ouch! I hope I will after everthing.

But one of my cousins story did excite. His name is Anguro

His borders on being a sadist.

Let me explain. Anguro is one of those characters who is sly and no amount of caveat restricts him from his obnoxious behaviour that has never ceased since I knew him.

On April fools, since they live in a place that is near the village, he told his neighbour this.

"You wife is being worked on in the house by the village priest."

The neighbour having a shortwire thought this was true and went back to the house, upon arrival, he found his wife had gone to the market.

When she arrived. Sema kichapo cha mbwa. She was beaten till she had to escape back to her parents.

Anguro had in the meantime left for a party where he was free from the apocalypse of the neighour wife.

So in the end, the neighbour cameto realize that ther was something known as fools day.

He insisted that Anguro had to accompany him to go bring back his wife. This is atrue story.

Now, you see, not everyone knows that fools day. The neighbour on realizing this was at pains because he had give his better half a preseent she did not deserve.

Anyway, Anguro went back home and I am yet to hear from him on how things went.

Share:

RECENT POST

Let's Try Again

You are enveloped in the comfort of your bed; the ebbs and flows of a neon-pink vision dance in the darkness behind your closed eyes. How th...