Let me keep it simple

Friday 19 January 2018

PLANNED DEATH

Planned Death

At some point in life, we shall all die. I only dont know when. And that is the reason why I decided to watch a certain Ted Talk on 'Planning for your death.'


I have not planned for my death because I have not even reached the age I wanted to get hitched. I am thinking that am young and should be enjoying life. Well, by now I should have planned for the next stage after this one. As a christian, I have a tendency to believe I am headed to heaven. Who wants to burn in hell fire.


Since I dont have an estate to be squabbled over, I have never consulted an attorney to write a will. But when I die, probably endowed than I am today, I will have writted a will. So that some unknown administrator will not take a chance to direct how my inheritance will be shared. Yes, I am hopefuly I will one day accumulate wealth and be financially stable.


I have developed a taste of listening to classical music and there is this guy who keeps me updated on a weekly basis through his emails that I have subscribed to. I particularly loved a Ted Talk by Itay Talgram on how to lead like a conductor. You easily learn to love classical music and understand that a conductor is so important that they can detect an off key thrompone which an untrained ear like mine cannot.


Hence it was while watching the damn talk on youtube that I was directed to Ted.com and the first video I watched was about Death. I will not get deep into death details but it is unAfrican to portend about about death. It even gives me cold chills, yikes.


I also saw another Ted Talk on how to get deep sleep and there is this guy who came up with some sounds that make you sleep soundly. The sound is that of waves with a 'swoosh' effect at the end. I tried the sounds on my ka small tablet and jeez, the kind of sleep I experienced was so sleepy I forgot that the alarm even rang.


Hasta La Vista Baby
Share:

RECENT POST

Five horses and The Belgian Draught

 The world is a marketplace of ideas and it all depends on how you put across your opinion. If you are convincing and believable, people wil...