Let me keep it simple

Tuesday 9 May 2017

POSTPONED

The sporadic rains that we are currently witnessing have two things in common. One is the fact that they are just that, sporadic and the second thing is that they had been postponed and as such are pouring at present (sic). Which is not a bad idea. On the positive front,  farmers will be happy,  when they are happy we also become happy given our reliance on rain fed agriculture. In the city, for a field guy like me,  it means a chance to escape from the crutiating scorching sun.


Officially,  my quest for quitting the workplace was given a big blow when the employer refused to accept my letter owing to the fact that I had been notified before I had done that.
Well, if it is not for the pay and other factors that are beyond my reach
Share:

RECENT POST

Let's Try Again

You are enveloped in the comfort of your bed; the ebbs and flows of a neon-pink vision dance in the darkness behind your closed eyes. How th...