Let me keep it simple

Friday 17 February 2017

SOMETHING DIFFFERENT


In my quest to find autonomy, I have been battling a lot in terms of settling down. I had high hopes that I would one day get a cheque to cash on my ability to sometimes withstand some of life's atrocities through my ability to write. It is now years since I started writing and I am not sure whether there is any reward other than the passion I get from knowing that there are two Google plus accounts I am not sure about that offer me solace in terms acknowledging that they have realized I have posted something on the social media site. 


There is something good about there two individuals. They make me feel like crying tears of joy. I feel like 'aw' yet Ii don't know them just like they don't know me. Reminds me of this best friend chic I normally engage. She like uttering those seductive words that makes blood run down south and you feel like you were with her to hold her tight for having shown such gesture. For those two accounts, if I had enough chums, I would take them to some ritzy joined and let them order what they want. But for a broke bloke guy who is struggling like yours truly, there will come a time when it will happen. 


Sometimes I wish I had a wife. Yes, that someone you can out pour to frustrations and the daily triumphs because we need a someone at the end of the day. Yet when I think of the fact that I am still struggling, I normally retreat in everything. Like I have thought of exiting the social media platform just to keep my cool and go away without official leave. Look at it this way. There is a lot of liberty when you are a freelance writer. 


I guess am quite boring. I don't think that will change anytime soon, plus I hate bothering people. If I find out that I am a bother and the union is not mutual, I normally retreat as fast as possible because i don't like it when things do not add up. Guess that is the reason why when this lady I have been having a thing failed to pick my phone the other day, I felt like I was dealing with one of the many clients who refuse to pick calls. It's even demoralizing when you text and nothing seems to happen. What do you do in such a situation? You wait for her to call back, and when she does, you look at it just like the way she finds your missed calls and does nothing about it. It's just good to ignore people when they are not having your best interests at heart. Because at the end of the daily, if the job is stressing, a lady is also giving you stress and the quest for a better paycheck is not forthcoming, what do you do, you try out something different.


As it turns out, life is just the same. I decided to engage in a different engagement just to find some extra income because the one that i normally have is quite meagre. And because we live in a world where we have to fancy being employed, I normally wake up just to head to work because I have to be seen to be working. The truth is, I am longing for something different. A more satisfying role. Because I have never loved paying to be given a job, am still stuck in a rut even though I have progressed on a slight note.


I got a new part time hustle that I an engage in in the wee hours of the night to be able to earn an extra coin. I remember writing about greener pastures here and after sometime, the organization that I did an interview in decided to offer me a new lease of life by calling me for another interview that has led to another job.


The truth is that when I went into  the banking industry, I had presumed it would be an easy transition into the venture that I am training on in terms of being an analyst. You see, when you go somewhere you head there with a purpose. Since the institution I am employed to work from eight to five is a global leader with issues investment, my intuition was that once I have established myself, it was now going to be the process of looking for a transfer to the new role that my heart desires. But it has not been ease for me.  


If only I had a tall relative outside there who would aid in gaining entry into the that field, then, perhaps this lady would view me in a different angle. The truth is that if you get a job in that industry, you can swim in cash, just enough to wow an average lass into submission. As it turns out, I cannot leave because the employer has not terminated my contract. What I know is that I am in my exit days because the truth is that I have not been quite productive. If you were not meant to be in a certain role, no matter how hard you try, it can be really boggling.


So am now a worker at this online platform called Cloudfactory. I  guess if it were not for this full time duty, and the fact that there is no enough work to keep me hooked, I would have forgotten about the full-time job and concentrated on the new job. But again, I am yet to be paid. so in the event I am handed a termination letter which can be anytime soon, I will be ready as I can inquire if I can be given more work.  


Working online can be fun. But you get tired too quickly. It is again monotonous because you are immobile for quite sometime. The quest for money also keeps you hooked doing it quickly in order to earn. It is good that you can be able to see the earnings you have made. The harder and accurate you work, the more money you get. As opposed to searching for clients, this is where you have the job and it is up to you to do it in order to earn. The pay is however meagre at the start, you work for long hours and you are pad peanuts. 


Yet, I like it because I have something that can give me that extra income during a rainy day. Sometimes we life is not about money, but when you have to pay bills and be at your best, money is indeed a factor. Nobody wants to associate with a broke bugger. We all want to be with guys who have cums. That is why I have to work extra hard because I have to be chummed. 


Something different is that I even though all this employers may terminate my services one day, what is for sure is that Google cannot because I am a free agent on no stipend for them through operating this blog. 


Still I have to look at the brighter side of life. The far that I have come is not an underestimation. The place that I am going is more thorny but given that I have survived as a salesman this long, I know what I am made of. I am more of a technical guy that a social guy who can still move on a head even when things are not working out.


Hasta la vista baby.


[Picture Source: Pixabay]
Share:

RECENT POST

Undressing youself, The echo effect

Once in a while, it's essential to break away, have a debut in the unmined, and see a poignant reflection on the losses brought about by...