Let me keep it simple

Tuesday 26 April 2016

INDIFFERENT


Have you ever felt that people around you are happy yet you are not? There are those times in life you just feel like you are discouraged. They are like happy moments. They sneak into your life intermittently and you have no intuition where the damn feeling originated from. When you try to figure out and reason logically bereft of emotions, you realize that you are immersing yourself into thoughts of yonder which keep on regurgitating like some emetic causing déjà vu. Is it a spell cast? You ponder. Is the feeling reclusive? Or everyone at some point goes through this phase.


Over the past couple of weeks, I have developed some kind of inertia. Both mental and physical. I have lost the zeal that I initially had. Whether or not I will recover it has great to do with time. They say time is a healer. Everything we do has a destiny, say end.


Just realized that I don’t love reading anymore and writing also. Then again, knowledge is the basis of wealth. Whether you have formal or informal education, the wealth of wisdom acquired over time is the reason you are where you are. You can decide to take advantage of the brains in your head or do nothing about them. Then again there is the aspect of opportunity, which you seldom know when it will strike. I just wish I could revive the fanaticism of being zetetic. And moving on to muster to be a master in my own game. But I digress each time.


Again, there is the drooping in my results. I dunno what I have not been doing right. I need to tighten my leather belt with regard to time wastage. Say, sticking to a rote which I have been trying hard to follow and the results have been a spoiler. I am left famished in a sense. Maybe I should just look for a way of doing thing my own way. And forget about the other ways. Thy own way is creative, full of imagination and leaves room for amelioration. Right?


I should find a way of draining away these two source of fatigue, physical and psychological. Let me reassure myself that all things will end well. I will revive my lost literary skills, read that which I am supposed to read. Workout even when I am not feeling like and reduce on so uncanny addictions that contribute to low self-esteem.



But how do I get the vis back? Will it be as peptic as it used to be? Should I consult a counselor or just take the bull by its horns? These are just but few of the questions that I usually ask myself. In investments lingo, they are referred to as VAR (Value at Risk) queries. Maybe I should try out Google, and find out if I can rekindle the prior fervor that seemed unmanageable.


Reminds me of that ‘LAZY SONG’ by Bruno Mars.


Hasta La Vista, Baby


[Picture Source: Pixabay.com]
Share:

RECENT POST

Let's Try Again

You are enveloped in the comfort of your bed; the ebbs and flows of a neon-pink vision dance in the darkness behind your closed eyes. How th...