Let me keep it simple

Thursday 25 June 2015

LOVES, CRAVINGS AND LIFE


I was scheduled to wake up at 0300hrs but did post-pond the early rising because that would have instinctively meant I slept only for four hours. Kwani I am a professor just on the brink of discovery or placing the final touches on an important theory still hypothetical, or a businessman who is set to secure a tender worth millions of dollars and has to burn the midnight oil or resurrect formulating the presentation or thinking hard in order not to miss the bait. Hell no, I am a mere teacher. So I added two more hours on my sleep and the alarm ensured I was astir after those six hours in bed.

Just realized I sleep a lot in mats while javing. Sometimes the mat conductor has to pat me in order to request for fare or the person next to me does the same to alert that I need to take back my change. I have a couple of times woke up forgetting my hard earned change with the conductor and every other time I hurriedly alight the car, I usually blame myself because of sleep.

Reading is a pastime that sometimes makes me forget the task at hand, thank goodness, teaching is kind of flexible, you need not ensure you are inhibited by the time factor which means you are strictly required to be in the job by 0800hrs. Also, you exit at your preference as long as you have done your duties of contributing to building a nation. But most of the time, I ensure I arrive early, just to pay less for fare and also to work on projects.

I wish reading too much stuff whether relevant or irrelevant would not occupy the better part of my time, again I am a coward in trying to get out of the tendency. Somehow, I need to muster some aspects of being a stickler. At present, I have danganyad myself that I will be reading this book on investments one hour every day or covering 30 pages a day within the next one month. Pole Brother, I am still stuck on the page I left reading the book, never mind that it is now almost a week since I committed to reading this book. I have placed a temporary bung on my reading cask. Someone help me out (shouting).

But I love reading, and art and music and what else, women, maybe yes. This reclusive solitude without that someone nago kill me ooooo (weka 9JA accent there). But am waiting for, 'God's time' which I don't know when it will, but either way, it is still the best time.

I still have eleven mutes to go to finish this. In the event I will not have done that which I am to achieve, I will sing that song of


Why worry, when you can pray?
Trust Jesus, He’ll be your stay.
Don’t be a doubting Thomas,
Rest fully on His promise,
Why worry, worry, worry, worry when you can pray? 

Since time is the setback now, like I used to have a lot of time for myself when I finished school and started blogging. But as I am juggling the jigsaw of life, let me not use parenthesis to annul to what I am trying to drive home. 

I wish I will still be able to sit down and write even when I become financially liquid (which is the reason why many cease writing). Or will I be contented to that point where I will find it unnecessary to pen out my luxuries now that I well be living a dear life full of avalanche (read material wealth).

Instinctively, I am now realizing the importance of time, if you never plan it, you will loose more of it. Time is money.

AND ON THAT NOTE I AM GOING TO END THIS DUCTILE VOYEUR.

[Photo Source: I don’t remember]

HASTA LA VISTA BABY


Why worry, when you can pray?
Trust Jesus, He’ll be your stay.
Don’t be a doubting Thomas,
Rest fully on His promise,
Why worry, worry, worry, worry when you can pray? - See more at: http://helpformylife.org/2011/06/29/why-pray-when-you-can-worry/#sthash.7b1yEThY.dpuf
Why worry, when you can pray?
Trust Jesus, He’ll be your stay.
Don’t be a doubting Thomas,
Rest fully on His promise,
Why worry, worry, worry, worry when you can pray? - See more at: http://helpformylife.org/2011/06/29/why-pray-when-you-can-worry/#sthash.7b1yEThY.dpuf
Share:

RECENT POST

Undressing youself, The echo effect

Once in a while, it's essential to break away, have a debut in the unmined, and see a poignant reflection on the losses brought about by...