Let me keep it simple

Thursday 9 July 2015

SICKNESS, WEIGHT


It has been long since I used a private car. Am even feeling envious of those who use such while I have to be content with this matatu lifestyle.

Over the week, I got so sick in the middle of the night due to the July weather and thought I could not make it to class. Thank goodness gracious, I am now able to even write. There was this Tuesday night I woke up shivering and I felt a piercing feeling on my legs when I stepped on the tiled floor.

That was the point I felt I was indeed putting too much on a job I had no real surety would have mutated into a pensionable and paying at the end of each month.

[TO BE CONTINUED] 
Share:

RECENT POST

Let's Try Again

You are enveloped in the comfort of your bed; the ebbs and flows of a neon-pink vision dance in the darkness behind your closed eyes. How th...